- WHO IS THE OWNER OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Identity: Paola Amato's Home Again
- Tax Code / VAT: 06838521216
- Address: Via Raffaele Napolitano 19, 80030 Gallo di Comiziano (NA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Personal information you provide to us : The Company will process the following data, in order to provide:
• the contact service and, upon explicit request and subject to specific authorization to process personal data, in order to • send by e-mail with automated methods commercial, promotional and advertising, market research, direct sales, with automated (via e-mail) and traditional (mail, telephone with operator) methods, regarding products and services offered by Home Again and its partners (these activities are briefly indicated subsequently as "Services")
The provision of personal data is optional. However, in the absence of the data marked with the asterisk as "mandatory" or "necessary", requests will not be granted.
III. HOW ARE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
The personal data thus acquired is processed by Home Again with computerized procedures observing suitable security measures to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access, as well as in suitable ways to ensure the correct management of the Services and related obligations regulatory.
- WHO TREAT PERSONAL DATA?
The processing of personal data connected to the provision of the Services is entrusted to employees and collaborators specifically designated as appointed by Home Again, in the context of the functions and offices in charge of these Services.
Personal data may also be communicated to other trusted companies which, as managers, support Home Again in the provision of the Services, only where this is necessary for the provision of the requested Services.
- CAN I REQUEST DATA CANCELLATION?
At any time, the person concerned can exercise the rights of access to the data concerning him, request their updating, correction, integration, if inaccurate or incomplete; or the cancellation in bulk, if it is a violation of the law, or may oppose their particular use, the sending of commercial communications, in particular through automated methods present in communications via e-mail and online, as well as exercising others rights envisaged by the privacy legislation, by directly contacting email@example.com .
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The Company will keep your personal data for the duration of the relationship necessary for the provision of the Services, unless cancellation is requested by you; and, beyond these, until the expiry of the statutory limitation periods pursuant to applicable laws in force.
This Site may include, show links to other Internet sites for your convenience and information. These websites can operate independently of Home Again. It is possible that these websites with links to our site adopt specific privacy policies, so we strongly recommend that you read them when visiting them. Except for Internet sites or web pages owned or controlled by Home Again, we assume no responsibility for the content, use or privacy practices of other Internet sites that you visit that have links to the our Site.
On this Site you can select some features that operate on Personal Data that Home Again shares with other entities or Internet sites (such as, for example, "Share" on Facebook, Twitter or by e-mail). These features transmit data to third parties who can use Personal Data in accordance with their privacy policies. These third parties may use Personal Data in accordance with particular privacy policies. These features are operated by third parties who are not associated with Home Again. We therefore strongly recommend that you read the privacy policies of these third parties when you use the corresponding features.